Here’s what people frequently ask about Sacramento’s own gourmet cupcakes.
- Do your cupcakes contain nuts? Nuts are used in our facility and we cannot guarantee our products for those with nut allergies.
- Do you deliver? Yes, we are currently delivering in a limited geographic area. However, we can quote you delivery charge beyond such area if you do prefer for us to deliver.
- Do you ship cupcakes? Not currently. We are exploring packaging options that will retain the quality of our cupcakes in transit.
- Do you do custom orders? Yes, we love challenges and can create custom cupcakes and cupcake cakes of any design, flavor or decoration.
- Can you place logos or pictures on cupcakes and cupcake cakes? Yes, our only restriction is that we will abide by copyright laws.
- Can you do adult themes? We would be happy to work with you for bachelor/bachelorette parties.
- Do you have nutritional analyses of your cupcakes? Yes, we have nutritional information for most of our cupcakes. If you would like to enquire about the analyses you may call or come in to get detailed information.
- What is a cupcake cake? It’s a cake made up of any number of cupcakes in flavors of your choosing arranged in the design of your choice, frosted as if they are a cohesive cake. Whether it’s a dragon for a child’s birthday party, a football for a super bowl event, a jack-a-lantern for Halloween, we’ll design a cake that meets your needs. If you can dream it, we can create it.
- How much lead time do you need for cupcake cake orders? Typically 24 hour notice unless you have a complicated design in mind.
- Do you have a limit as to how many cupcakes we can purchase? No, we have a full time baker on the premises and bake through out the day.
For more information contact us by calling (916) 923-5995, send us email or complete our online information request.